DIGITAL SENSOR SWITCH:
new digital technology. 5 years tested new sensor built in technology, designed and developped from our R&D team, the totally sealed detecting sensors are never in contact with water, thus assuring a high corrosion strength, without being affected by oil or foreign discards. LAGUNA SWITCH activates at a 50 mm (2”) fluid level and deactivates at a 20 mm (3/4”) fluid range. A five seconds delay prevents false starts. LAGUNA switch is rated to handle all submersible pumps up to 20 amps at 12 or 24 volts.
cD. 8500000107 12-24 V.
• Switch is rated to handle all submersible pumps
up to 20 amps at 12 or 24 volts.
• No moving parts
• Totally sealed solid state electronics
• No mercury
• Separate power supply between the 3 sensor digital
controller and the bilge
• Pump assuring a better for a better distrurbance impact.
• Complies with ISO 8846 marine
9.5 x 8.5 x 11.5 cm
Via Sereghe 1 16017 Isola del Cantone, Genova Italy
tel: +39 010 9630 004
privacy /// cookies