Ideal for deck washing, bilge pumping and pressurized systems
Self priming up to 3/5 mt. vertical lift. All version available upon request with SUPER nitrile impeller.
Cannot run dry.
There is an Ocean Technologies pump to suit every boat and budget.
Matromarine pump are considered one of the world’s best selleing designs for ease of service in restricted areas. Features a bronze housing and self-priming design along with a small dimensions for transferring of liquids of various nature. Pump body in brass and stainless steel shaft. Super nitrile impeller and PTFE mechanical seal.Ports wit brass connections for Ø19 mm internal hose.
Ideal for bilge pumping, deckwash, water circulation, oil and diesel refuelling at dockside service etc. Not to be used for pumping paraffin or other thin petroleum products. Upon request 90 degrees° brass connections.
Ballast pump is equipped with Carling switch to change flow direction and with a special impeller in silicon.
• Self-priming up to 3 m vertical lift
• Light duty, 50 minute rated Diesel fuel transfer pump
• Unaffected by extreme temperature.
• Suitable for use from -30°C to +40°C
• Output: – 33 litres/minute (7.7 gallons/minute)
at 3m head.
• Maximum recommended total head 5m
• Reversible to both fill and empty tanks
• Simple design means fewer wearing parts.
• ISO 8846 MARINE (Ignition protection).
18.5 x 12.5 x 9 cm
Via Sereghe 1 16017 Isola del Cantone, Genova Italy
tel: +39 010 9630 004
privacy /// cookies