The control and activation device has been de- signed to solve problems already known, increas- ing the level of safety for automatic and constant monitoring of the efficiency and the correct func- tioning of the fluid lifting systems.
The fluid lifting pump control and activation device differs for the uniqueness of the sensor part com- bined with the electronic management that in no case is affected by the causes mentioned in the common failures, this combination allows a con- stant automatic control on the efficiency of the cor- rect operation of the fluid lifting systems, activating the pump at pre-established programmable and continuous ranges according to the conditions. Commonly used sensors type are: mechanic or floating technology resistive, capacitive, ultrasonic, control of the absorption of the electric current ab- sorbed by the engine.
The devices mentioned above have weaknesses that are constantly manifested in the time with a different frequency depending on the type of device and on the installation site. can be can be contigured according to user-detined
The problems are mainly due to the deposits re-leased by the water or impurities of different type as well as materials that prevent the correct function-ing of the sensors mentioned above.
• Various deposits of floating materials and/or lime- stone/saline/other formation that block the typical operation of a mechanical float
• Formation of limestone/saline/other that alter re-
sistive/capacitive and ultrasonic response values
• Variation of the absorption of the engine pump (change in the norm due to the hours of use)
CD.8500000008 20 Amp. 12 and 24 volt. 3⁄4 ” female port connection
Additional spare male port connections:
PORT CONNECTION 3⁄4 19 MM
PORT CONNECTION 3⁄4 25 MM
PORT CONNECTION 3⁄4 30 MM
– New patent pending technology.
5 years tested sensor free built-in technology, designed and developed from our R&D team.
– Switch is rated to handle all submersible and any bilge pumps up to 20 amps at 12 or 24 volts.
– Switch activate to detect water each 2 minutes and can be configured according to user-defined time intervals.
– No moving parts
– Can be connected in any position
– Totally sealed solid state electronics
– Certificated according with ISO 8846 marine EN 55014
9.5 x 8.5 x 11.5 cm
Via Sereghe 1 16017 Isola del Cantone, Genova Italy
tel: +39 010 9630 004
privacy /// cookies